UATP Connects AFPs to Airlines
Accepting payments in the airline industry is not one size fits all. Credit and debit cards currently reign as the online payment of choice, but this trend is quickly changing. Preferred payment methods now vary greatly by country and region. Airlines will thrive once they realize that accepting Alternative Forms of Payment can expand reach and generate incremental sales. AFPs allow airlines to navigate the complex global payments market, which increases the opportunities for more completed transactions.
AFP transactions continue to increase, capturing more marketshare; maximize UATP connectivity and connect to AFPs.
- By 2017, alternative payments will account for 59% of all transaction methods
- UATP can connect any AFP to the airlines
- Using UATP for all AFPs allows for one simple reconciliation
- Offer local payments and increase sales by lowering security fears
- Using bank transfers to accept payments does not carry anyinherent risk to the merchant
Advantages of Using AFPs
- Grow new customer base
- Increase conversion rates
- Drive down costs
- More payment options for consumers
- Consumers feel more secure using their preferred payment
- Lower fraud risks
- Reduces chargeback
To learn more about UATP's AFP Partners, click here.